KOALA - Wombat & Co. London
The new model of Wombat & Co. London, The KOALA parka, is a Luxury fur-free, high-neck maternity and babywearing parka.
With its sleek design and mid-thigh length, The KOALA parka is designed to offer the best protection in extreme weather conditions while still flattering a women’s shape.
- Removable down-filled hood: adjustable in 2-ways to add warmth and protect against the Elements
- Neck guard is lined for softness and comfort.
- Waist features an interior draw cord to customise fit and allow for easy layering.
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock heat.
- 4 exterior pockets: two hand warmer pockets, two lower flap pockets.
- Front and back full zip to allow the pregnancy stage and dual babywearing.
- This breathable garment provides unrivalled thermal insulation. It makes this coat exceptionally rain, wind and snow resistant.
Whether you are planning to go to hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the outdoors with your little one, we have designed the Koala parka to fit your body, your activities and your lifestyle.
Designed to let you stay dry in extreme conditions and cold climate, the cotton on this durable fabric will naturally change and build character over time to give you a unique look.
We decided to use down because it is recognized as one of the world's best natural insulators. Each ounce of down has approximately two million fluffy filaments that interlock and overlap to create insulating pockets of air, which is what keeps you warm. All of the down we use is hypoallergenic, laboratory-tested and is in compliance with applicable Standards.
- Fabric Composition: 68% Cotton 32% Polyamide
- Linen: 100% Polyamide
- Interior Material Insulation: 90% Down 10% Feather
- Performance: Water we fabric and taped garment
- Extremely breathable. Rain, wind and snow resistant. Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
- Weather protection: -15°C / -25°C . Note: temperature rating is very subjective as there are many variables that will impact your temperature as your body type, genetics, locality, …