Two or more children are carried at the same time. It can be twins or siblings.
There are different varieties:
- Both children can be carried in a wrap on the hip at the same time. Therefore, the Amanda Hip Carry is usable.
- Both children can be carried in front of the belly in a wrap, each of it in one strap. This wrapping technique is only usable up to a maximum weight of 3-4 kg per baby.
- The children can be carried with two wraps: one on your back, the other one in front of your belly.
- Both children can be carried on your hips.
- Both children can be carried in two carriers, or one in a wrap and the other one in a baby carrier. Baby carriers for twins are not recommended.
Front: Wrap Cross Carry
Back: Simple Backpack