30 degrees and being pregnant isn't the best combo. We've collected a few tips so you don't have to melt away.
Here are the most common answers from your comments. Stay cool!
- Drink lots of water! For the extra kick you can also mix lemon, lime, berries or mint into the water.
- Eat your water: many fruits such as melon or even cucumber consist to a large extent of water and taste great
- Change walks to early in the morning or late in the evening
- Eat light food that is not too heavy in the stomach. For example soup or salads. Best eaten in several small portions.
- Cool your skin with a water spray bottle, wet washcloth, cool packs or a fan
- Put you feet into water or go swimming
- Little movement and stay inside
- Wear airy clothing or none at all
- Sleep as much as possible
- Carry with the Onbuhimo
- Eat ice cream - yummy!
- Cut hair short
- translated from German