Overview - About Carrying
- Carry glossary
- You can find all important terms and tying methods around babywearing in the carry glossary.
- The right length
- You can easily find the correct size for your favorite tying methods with the help of our sling calculator.
- Babywearing meetings in your area.
- Check out events on the subject "carrying" in your area.
- Binding instructions as an app for your smartphone
- We offer you step-by-step instructions for several binding methods with our free app "CarryMe".
Frequently asked questions about baby wearing
- Answers how to use a baby wrap
- For what may I use a baby wrap? Which problems may occur?
- Answers how to dress a baby in a wrap
- Here, you get answers to your question how to dress a baby inside a baby wrap during the different seasons.
Other things about carrying
- Are you still shoving or carrying already?
- "Are you still shoving or carrying already"-Video - a few reasons to change your mind. Always carry kids in the ergonomical spread-squat-position. This position supports the correct development of your baby`s spine and hip.
- About carrying
- Carrying inside a sling creates an intense mother-child attachment.
- The spread-squat-position
- Carry kids in the ergonomical spread-squat-position always. This position supports the correct development of your baby`s spine and hip.
- The human being - a "parent clinger"
- Behavioral biologist Bernhard Hassenstein explains the term "parent clinger" as a mammal, which is absolutely helpless after birth, but clings to its mother instinctively due to the hand and leg grab-reflexes.
- History of babywearing
- History of babywearing is as old as humanity itself.
- Mother-child bonding
- Carrying a baby establishes the mother-child-bonding and offers also dads to include themselves into this intensive bonding.
- Wearing is healthy
- It is important to support your child while carrying and lying on its back to guarantee the healthy development of your baby`s back and hip.